Eligibility Criteria for First Year Engineering Admissions:
1) A candidate must have:
- Open category : PCM 50% in board exam XII std.
- Reserved category : PCM 45% in board exam XII std.
- If does not satisfy then Chemistry can be replaced by
Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects
(Electronics / Computer Sci. / Information Technology / General Civil Engineering / Electrical Maintenance / Mechanical Maintenance / Scooter and Motor Cycle Servicing, etc)
- For Vocational Subject consider marks out of 100 for addition.
- Candidate should be passed Diploma / B. Sc.
2) Candidate Must have appeared MH-CET or JEE main 2016.
(even for Management Quota admissions)
- Each candidate seeking admission, must register online and should verify all original documents at Facilitation Centre (FC)
For the candidates wishing admission under Management Quota
Candidates having educational qualification as specified, are eligible for Management Quota. But they must register online and should verify all original documents at any Facilitation Centre (FC).
Then, they are required to apply separately to the Management of the respective institutes for these seats.
This is brief information about F.E. admission for the year 2016-17. For more details kindly visit following website.