The PVPIT Pune Alumni Association (PPAA) is a registered association bearing registration number 412/2013/Pune.
PPAA has about 350 registered members and the governing body consists of nominated student members and staff of various departments.
- To have a platform to establish links between the alumni, staff and current batch students of the institute.
- To implement suggestions for improving in-house activities to make students more employable.
- To increase liaison with industries through alumni’s to have better placements.
- Participation of alumni in activities contributing to the general development of the department / institute.
- To have expert guidance for current batch students by the alumni’s as regards of professional requirements and industrial / emerging technological trends.
- To inculcate the culture for overall development of the institute through alumni contribution.
Constituted Managing Committee of PVPIT PUNE - ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (PPAA)
|Sr. No.||Name||Roll||Dept.||Contact Number||Email id|
|1||Mr. Harshal Pawar||President||E & TCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mr. Mahesh Chondhe||V-President||Compemail@example.com|
|4||Mr. Vikaysing Rajput||Treasurer||E & TCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr. Kamalesh khollam||Member||Compemail@example.com|
|7||Mr. Ganesh Gore||Member||Comp||9552545033|
|8||Mr. Ankur Raina||Member||Compfirstname.lastname@example.org|
PPAA meetings :
Meetings are held at department levels as well as institute level annually so as to have suggestions, feedback and to decide the way ahead for overall development of all stakeholders.
Alumni Association activities committee
|Sr. No.||Name||Roll||Dept.||Contact Num.||Email id|
|1||Prof. Hemangi N. Patil||Chairman||E & TCemail@example.com|
|2||Prof. Prashant Gore||Member||Compfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Prof. V. P. Mali||Member||Mech Shift Iemail@example.com|
|4||Prof. D. L. Shinde||Member||Mech Shift IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Miss. Nikita Kulkarni||Alumni representative