The PVPIT Pune Alumni Association (PPAA) is a registered association bearing registration number 412/2013/Pune.
PPAA has about 350 registered members and the governing body consists of nominated student members and staff of various departments.
- To have a platform to establish links between the alumni, staff and current batch students of the institute.
- To implement suggestions for improving in-house activities to make students more employable.
- To increase liaison with industries through alumni’s to have better placements.
- Participation of alumni in activities contributing to the general development of the department / institute.
- To have expert guidance for current batch students by the alumni’s as regards of professional requirements and industrial / emerging technological trends.
- To inculcate the culture for overall development of the institute through alumni contribution.
PPAA body for 2013-2015 :
President : Mr. Harshal Pawar
Vice President : Mr. Mahesh Chonde
Treasurer : Mr. Vijay Singh Rajput
Advisors : Principal PVPIT
PPAA meetings :
Meetings are held at department levels as well as institute level annually so as to have suggestions, feedback and to decide the way ahead for overall development of all stakeholders.