- School identity card must be worn daily.
- Discipline & Silence must be maintained in the school premises.
- Children are expected to take care of their books/other belongings and not tear out the pages.
- Scribbling on the walls, desks and books is not allowed. In case of damage to school property, fine will be charged.
- Speaking in English is mandatory in school premises.
- Student in English is mandatory in school premises.
- Student may present a new or an old book to the school library if they want.
ATTENDANCE & ABSENTISM
- Half day leave will not be sanctioned. If the child is unwell or has to attend a function, he/she must remain at home.
- As the school encourages many activities for the children , please ensure that your child attends / participates in these and does not remain absent without serious cause on such days (especially on working Saturdays).
- Students eligibility for the full attendance award will not be considered if he / she remains In the sickroom for more than 15 minutes or he / she leaves the school early or comes late.
- Parents are not allowed to take their child early during examination.
It is mandatory for Parents to read & follow Orientation leaflet.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to send their ward to school in time.
- Your ward must follow proper dress code on specified days.
- Your ward must carry books/notebooks in accordance to class time table.
- Parent must send their ward to pick up point well in time.
- In case of transport problem, you should meet administrative officer personally to solve the problem.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to deposit school fee in schedule time.
- Please inform the school authorities in writing.
- If the local guardian is not the parent
- If your child has any medical problems ensure to submit fitness medical certificate.