- School provide the highest quality learning experience according to the varying needs of an individual.
- It develop young minds academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
- It focus on the development of higher level of cognitive skills, optimistic attitude & co operative spirit among students.
- It remove disparity between theory & practicals by unity of knowledge, skill & commitment.
- It develop competency, performance & commitment based personality to accept all challenges in life.
- In helping students to believe in themselves & others. In assisting them in making & taking their place in the world.
- To educate our children to be sincere & to have humanitarian approach, to bring peace & harmony at the global level.
- It is our earnest endeavor to awaken young minds, a feeling for patriotism & national consciousness.
- To recognize and help them to understand their rights and responsibilities.
- To guide children to appreciate and respect the environment and become conscious of the need to protect and Preserve nature.
- The another mile stone set up by JSPm is by starting junior collegre in the same campus to meet the moto of “Education from Kg to PG.”
A GENERAL INFORMATION
|1. Name of the School as per NOC:||Blossom Public School|
|2. a) Complete Address with State & Pin Code b) Tel No. with STD code||Sr. No.12/1/2, Pune – Satara Bypass Highway, ,Narhe, Pune – 411041(Maharashtra)020-24608801,20241029|
|3. Whether name of the school and address are same as per NOC||NO|
|4. Year of Establishment:||2011|
|5. Present Status of the school– Middle/Secondary /Sr Secondary:||Secondary|
|6. Name of the Society/Trust running the School with complete address.||“SAWANT CORNER” S. no 84/2E1/5. 3rd floor , Katraj, Pune-46Ph No:020 – 24317383/84/85Fax. :-020-24317389
|7. Is the School a member of anyassociation of schools at local,state or national level? If so, the
name of the association with
|1. Sahodaya School Complex, Pune|
|8. Has School obtained a ‘No|
|9.Objection Certificate’ State/U.T.for grant of affiliation of theC.B.S.E.?|
|10. Whether the School is receivingfinancial aid from any Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Body? If so, details thereof||No( Funded exclusively by JSPM trust)|
|B. STAFF &SERVICE CONDITIONS1.(i) The number of the teachers including Librarian,
PTI and Principal in position
(Regular, Adhoc. Or part time)
(ii) The no, of trained and
|2. Are the service conditionsdefined? If so, are the serviceconditions in the accordance with
those the State/U.T. or CBSE?
|Yes, in accordance with State Govt. of Maharashtra|
|3. Whether the pay scales beingfollowed are as per StateGovt. /U.T. or Central Govt. with. Pay Scale and the rate of D.A. may be mentioned.|
|4. The other allowances as extended to the employees of theState/U.T. and Central Govt. Or being paid.||CLA||PTA|
|As per Maharashtra State Govt. slab|
- QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
|1. Whether the Principal of the school is qualified as per CBSE rules?|
|2. Whether the Original Degree/Diplomas and ExperienceCertificates of the staff including
Principal have been Physically
- CAMPUS & BUILDING
Area of School
|Area of School (in Acres.)||2 acres|
|Area Of School (in sq Mtrs)||8000|
|Built up Area in (in sqMtrs.)||7347.76 sq Mtrs.|
|Whether the school at one site or two site||One Site|
|Area of play ground(In sq Mtrs.)||4000|