Houses for Students
The school has four house systems to create a healthy competitive atmosphere in academics, sports & extra curriculum activities:
- Red House | Rani Laxmi Bai
- Green House | Arjuna
- Blue House | Ashoka
- Yellow House | Shivaji
The houses are headed by House Captains.
Teachers are appointed as house in charge to organize & supervise the activities throughout the academic year.
Activities for an all round development of student is conducted galore, ranging from competition and events held on debate, Singing, Yoga, Dance, Music, Quiz, Drama, Painting, Handwriting ,Clay Modelling, Declamations, Recitation, and much more.
- Environment Club keeps itself busy with activities like ”Tree Plantation” Week “No Plastic” Week wherein all students take part.
- Adventure Club is very active in School, with excursion being held to challenge and strengthen students.
- Literature Club is to enhance the literary and communication skills.
- Visits to special places like Museums, Old-age Homes, Special schools, Religious centre, Small scale industries are conducted by the school.
- CBSE schools have introduced students to scout and guide.
- Hand Writing (English + Hindi)
- Story Telling
- Composition Writing(Hindi + English)
- Poetry Writing
- Drawing Painting
- Solo singingGroup song
- Solo DanceGroup Dance
- Rakhi Making
- Fancy Dress
- Poster Making
- Instrumental Music
- Pre-primary 9:45 am to 1:15 pm.
- Std I to IX 7:50 am to 2:30 pm.
- Saturday timings For Students (2nd, 4th& 5th Saturday only)
- Std I to IX 7.50 am to 11:40 am
- 1st and 3rd Saturday are school holidays.
Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Pune
LIST OF HOLIDAYS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR-2016-2017- CBSE SCHOOL
|Parsi New Year||17/8/2016||Wednesday|
|Guru Nanak Jayanti||14/11/2016||Monday|
NON-INSTRUCTIONAL WORKING DAYS
Co - curricular Activities
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a cleanliness campaign run by the government of India and initiated by the Honourable Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. It is a most important topic which our kids and students must know and be aware of this mission. A Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was conducted in Blossom Public School (New) Narhe in JSPM campus for Primary and Secondary students.
It was a wonderful and enjoyable experience for students as well as teachers.
Nursery students did the garden walk in Blossom Public School (New) Narhe. In that day, students enjoyed a lot in garden.
Small Nursery students were excited to see the different things in nature. They were happy to run behind butterflies to see different colored flowers to see different shapes of tress etc.
It was a wonderful and enjoyable experience for students as well as teachers