ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-16
- IT Department has conducted Project Exhibition of BE IT students on 14th March 2016.
The winners of Exhibition are
1st Prize-Sampada Joshi & group, “SMART WHEEL CHAIR USING ANDROID”
2nd Prize-Anuja Mukhedkar & group, “FRUIT QUALITY INSPECTION USING K-MEANS”
3rd Prize-Ashish Sharma & group. “Android based Visitor Management System”
IT Department has conducted Soft Skills Workshop for SE IT students on 12th Jan 2016.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-15
- IT Department has conducted Soft Skills Workshop for SE IT students on 7th & 8th Feb 2015
ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-14
- Two days workshop on NETWORK SECUIRTY & HACKING
ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-14
- Two days workshop on ROBOTICS
ACADEMIC YEAR 2012-13
- On 15th Sept 2012 “Engineers Day” different competitions are organized by TE IT students under INFIESTA.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2010-11
- A Seminar on “Latest Trends in Microsoft Technologies” by Mr. Chetan Desai for TE and BE students on 7th August.
- A Guest Lecture on “Personality Development has arranged for TE and BE students.
- A seminar on “Linux Operating System” has arranged for TE students on 21st August.
- Carrier Launchers has conducted “Aptitude Test”for TE and BE students.
Seminar on “Linux Operating System”
IT has organized one day Workshop on NS2 for Staff members of Computer and IT and is conducted by Prof. M. K. Nighot on 7th Jan 2011.
- Prof. S.D. Aurangabadkar and Prof,. P.B. Kangude has delivered a seminar on “Java Concepts” for faculties of IT Department.
- Prof. V.V.Kondhalkar have delivered a seminar on “Design and Analysis of Algorithms” for faculties of IT Department.
- A workshop was conducted on “Adobe Flash Builder 4.0” by Mrs. Vaidehi from Genesis Solutions Limited on 4th March 2011 for TE and BE students.
- Prof. A.V. Deshpande published international paper on ” Natural Language Interfaces to Databases” in International Journal of Computer Applications and Business Intelligence.
- Prof. A.V. Deshpande published international paper on “PROBABILISTIC CONTEXT FREE GRAMMAR: AN APPROACH TO GENERIC INTERACTIVE NATURAL LANGUAGE INTERFACE TO DATABASES ” in Journal of Information, Knowledge Research in Computer Engineering.