1.Prof.S.B.Mohite has been awarded PhD in Feb 2015 for doing Research in Power Electronics.
2. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in IEEE Xplore Digital Libraryon : A Review of Techniques for Extraction of Cardiac Artifacts in Surface EMG Signals and Results for Simulation of ECG-EMG Mixture Signal on Jan 2015
3. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in International Journal of Scientific Engineering And Technology Reaserch (ISSN 2319-8885 Extraction of Electromyographic Signal From Contaminated ECG-EEG Mixture Signal :A Review
4. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in International Organization of Scientific Research on Agriculture plant Leaf Disease Detection and Diagnosis Using Image Processing Based on Morphological Feature Extraction
5. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in International conference on Pervasive Computing ICPC 2015 on A review of Techniques of Extraction of cardiac Artifacts in Surface EMG signal and results for simulation of ECG-EMG Mixture signal
6. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in ICRASET-Pune International cinference on Recent Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology on Resolution Enhancement of Image using Discrete Wavelet Transform and Absolute Maximum Fusion Rule
7. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in 3rd International conference on Research Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICRTET-2014) on Liver cancerregion segmentation in CT scan images by using region growing method.
8. Prof. Hambarde has published paper in 3rd International conference on Research Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICRTET-2014) on Liver cancerregion segmentation in CT scan images by using region growing method at Nashik, India
9.Prof. Hambarde has published paper in International Journel of Engg. Research & Technology. IJERT, Volume. 3, Issue. 12 , December – 2014 on Image Segmentation and Shape Analysis for Road Sign Detection.
10. Prof.T.S.Mote research paper was presented in International conference at J. J.Mugdum college of Engineering schedule on 20-21 feb-2010
- Prof.S.M.Hambarde & it’s group had a sanction a project from University of Pune . The Topic is “Geopathic Zone Detection” The Sanctioned amount is Rs100000
12.Dr. A.P.Rao has delivered an Invited talk on “Nano-Technology: the state of art” in a “National conference on Condensed matter & material physics (CMMP-2011)” at
Govt. Autonomous MLB Post graduate college, Bhopal, (M.P) on 14th Oct. 2011.
13.Dr. A.P.Rao, Professor, E&TC department is Invited as judge for poster presentation session in the National Conference on “Condensed Matter and Material Physics (CMMP-2011)” at Govt. MLB Girl’s Autonomous College, Bhopal on 14th oct. 2011. A Research paper entitled “Nano technology (a science of understanding tiny!)-the sky is the limit” is published by Dr. Rao in “Asian Journal of Experimental Science”, vol.25. no.2, sept.2011. pp -34-36.