Training & Placement Cell
The purpose of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
The Training and Placement Function at JSCOE is facilitated by Central Training and Placement Officer as head and the Departmental Training and Placement Officers as coordinators.
The following are the tasks to accomplish in every academic year:
- Provide career guidance about avenues open after graduation.
i.e. Higher education, placements or entrepreneurship
Provide recruitment to students.
- Maintain good relations with the recruiters.
Organizing Pre- Placement Trainings.
- Providing Training & Placement process awareness to the students.
Training students on Aptitude, GD & PI.
- Planning and organizing various on-campus & off-campus Campus Placement drives.
- Managing Pool Placements drives.
- To build the bridge and reduce the gap between industry and academia.
Interaction with the Alumni of the students.