TPO – MBA Department (Training & Placement Officer)
Prof. Vishwajit Katedeshmuh (TPO)
MBA(Finance) – Ph.D – Pursuing
Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering-MBA Department
S.No. 58,Indrayani Nagar,
Handewadi Road , Hadapsar,
Mobile no:- 9860770530 / 7385922050
Ph:- (020) 26970887/889 ext. 223
About Placement Cell
The Placement Department is operated by professionals with commendable work experience from industry and academic field. It aims at providing placement to students in reputed companies with good packages. Department strives to bridge the gap between Industry and the Academia and the professional world ensuring the students are well-prepared before stepping into the job area.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students and summer internship (training) for First year students with industries from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies for meeting their lifelong career objectives.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- To strive towards mapping the potential of deserving candidates to their entry level career
- Collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, workshop & Industrial visit with many industrial organizations.
- Interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of corporate at all levels for maximum corporate retention.
- Coordinating with the corporate to understand their requirements in terms of candidate’s skill set, work experience, salary range, notice period etc.
- Finding out new recruiters, Performing demand analysis and then organizing Pre-Placements or Placements as per requirement.
- Guiding and motivating students, ensuring the process of controlling performance and maintaining healthy outlook of students for placements.
- Meeting with students to identify their needs and document requirements, communicating with them throughout their process to manage student’s expectations, resolve issues, and provide process status.
- Supporting Industrial Visits activities for students, guest lectures, orientation program, etc.
- Promoting career counseling through guidance lecture program by suitable corporate representatives.