Academic Year 2014-15
1.The following projects won the prizes held at different places in Maharashtra:-
The projects entitled “Automated Cradle System for Infant care” and “MC & Android based automobile security and safty system” prepared/built by BE student groups Mannan Jamadar, Ashish Yejare, Vedant Sambhar and Abhishek Palwe, Nigel Pinto, Tulica Dey guided by Prof. P D Auti and Prof. V V Lembhe respectively won the prizes at Project Expo “Gavity 2k15”National level event held at KJCOE&MR on 28/3/2015 and at State level Theme based project competition “Prakalp’15” held at K J Somaiyya College of Engg.
- Prof. Rao delivered seminar regarding carrer guidance at Jaihind Polytechnic, Junnar on 02/11/2015.
Prof. Rao delivered seminar regarding carrer guidance at Jayawantrao Sawant Polytechnique, Hadapsar 02/09/2015.
On 16thof August 2014, a parent meet was organized by the Dept. of E&TC. All the parents of the students were invited for the meet. The meeting was conducted in presence of Principal Dr. Jadhav sir, HOD. Prof. Sardar sir, TPO Ms Priya Madam TESA Coordinaor Rao sir and project coordinator Tadwalkar sir. And the entire teaching staff of E&TC department.
On the 19 July 2014, blood donation camp was held in the Jayawantrao Sawant College Of Engineering at Hadapasr for the Poona Blood Bank organised by the TESA and NSS in the presence of the principal Dr.M.A.Jadhav, Mr.Rao Tesa co-ordinator, Mr.Mangesh Chitale NSS co-ordinaror.
Academic Year 2013-14
- On the occasion of Techmanthan-2014 our department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering organized various events such as Project Competition, Technical Quiz and Technical Extempore. All events has got very good response in the state.
2.GMRT had organized a Science Day Exhibition which was held on 28th February and 1st March 2014at GMRT Observatory, Khodad, Maharashtra. Many projects had been exhibited which were fabulous and the technology used were new and up-to-date. There participants form Pharmacy and Medical fields who demonstrated their practical aspects.
Our groups from our college had participated in this event. Namely
3.We are pleased to inform that we have successfully conducted the technical visit of B E (E&TC) at SYMBIOSIS Institute of Media & Communication Lawale, Tal- Mulshi,Dist-Pune on 26/03/2014. The visit was organized as a part of their syllabus of Television Video Engineering subject.
- On 18thof January 2014, a parent meet was organized by the Dept. of E&TC. All the parents of the students were invited for the meet. The meeting was conducted in presence of Director Dr.K.N.Barbole, Principal Dr. Jadhav, HOD. Prof. Sardar, Prof. Dr. Rao and Prof. Tadwalkar. Entire teaching and nonteaching staff of E&TC department was present during the program.
On 17th august 2013, the third year student had organized a freshers welcoming party for upcomig second year students . The programme’s chief guest were Prof. Sardar, Dr.Rao and Prof.Tadwalkar. All the staff members including nonteaching members were invited. The programme began with saraswati pujan by Prof.Sardar sir, Rao sir, Tadwalkar sir and two of student coordinators. Then chief guests were felicitated by the student coordinators.
Then HOD Prof. Sardar sir was requested to deliver his message to upcoming members of E&TC department family. Then the SE topper Ms.Priyanka Sarode deliver her speech.
The progamme was carrid out in following manner:
1. Saraswati poojan by chief guests.
2. Felication of chief guest and teachers.
3. Speech by Prof. Sardar sir and Priyanka Sarode.
4. Fishpond(non musical)
6. Fishpond (musical)
7. Game(Round 1)
9. Game(Round 2&3)
10. Declaration of Mr.&Ms. Fresher.
With prior permission of teachers, the programme come to an end.
6.One Day Workshop on “Routing & Network Management “ on 31/08/2011 at 9:00AM to 02:00PM in ‘B’ Building, Seminar Hall (403) for TE A&B (E&TC) by the Resource Person :Mr. Suresh Patel, Centre Director, Jetking, Hadapsar under the Event Co-ordinatorship of Prof. S.M.Hambarde is organized under the Sponsorship of:TESA E&TC Department.
• Basic Of Networking
• IPv4 and Sub netting
• Overview of Cisco Products
• Introduction of Router
• Configuration of router (Practical)
• Booting Process of Router (Practical)
• Restore/Backup of IOS and TFTP server Configuration (Practical)
• Basic of Routing Process (Practical)
• Static Routing (Practical)
• Dynamic Routing -RIP Protocol (Practical)
7. A Blood donation camp was arranged by E&TC Dept. & NSS on Date:-31/08/2013 Saturday from 9AM-4PM. Akshy Blood Bank, Pune has organized the setup to carry out the work under the guidence of Dr. Yogesh Burunde. This camp was organized as a joint venture of TESA and NSS unit of JSCoE as a part of social work training to the young students.The inaugration of the activity was done by the Principal, JSCoE, Hadapsar, Dr. M.G. Jadhav , Prof.V. M. Sardar, HOD E&TC, Dr. A.P. Rao (Tesa coordinator) & Prof. Sahdev Jadhav (NSS) Coordinator of the Institute at 10.00 am. At end of the day total no of 77 student had donated their precious blood for this camp.
8.“Guidance for Carrier Opportunities after Engineering” seminar was organized on 31st Aug 2013 at 11.00 am in E & TC department. Mr. Manoj Karande alumini of E & TC department guided the students for the above mentioned subject. In overall discussion, he elaborated importance of practical hands-on training, developing a particular skill set related with current technology. He also mentioned about how to prepare for interview, how to search for different carrier opportunities and how to develop overall personality for any kind of interview related with different technologies such as PLC Programming, Telecommunication, Testing, etc. He shares his experience.
His valuable guidance will definitely boost student’s confidence for facing the onwards challenges in life.
9.Parent’s meet Program for SE students is organized by TESA.
After the Welcome of all parents, the Function is inaugurated by Dr. M.G. Jadhav, Principal, JSCOE in presence of Prof. V.M. Sardar, HOD, Dr.A.P.Rao, TESA Coordinator, Prof. M.B.Tadwalkar, Professor. Prof.V.M.Sardar, gave introduction of department. Activities conducted & also discussed revised syllabus structure of SE. Dr. M.G. Jadhav gave motivational speech & also emphasize on role of parents in progress of their ward.Some parents express their views also. Vote of thanks was given by Prof. S.K. Jamage. Parents were offered with tea & snacks. In the last session, interaction of parent and GFM is held in which individual parents were exposed to student attendance, mid-term test result, etc. Feedback is taken from parents in the given format.
Academic Year 2012-13
1.The students From BE E&TC Mr. Manoj S. Karande & Mr. Devendra B. Jagtap participated in national level paper presentation competition “TATVA” organized by Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology (VIIT) on 19th Jan and “Techfest” organized by Sinhagad Institute Technology (SIT), Kondhawa on 25th Feb .The students presented paper entitled “SPWM Controlled AC-DC Converter using MATRIX Topology”
- The students of SE [E & TC] A & B Division had An One Day Industrial visit organized by Department of E&TC. The visit was organized on date 28/02/2013. They visited the GMRT KHODAT, Narayangaon on the Science Day. During the Visit they have been exposed to the 1. Different types of sections available their like Physisc Chemistry, Electronics, Electrical. 2. On the Scien day there was open exibition of all the equipments and systems. 3. The faculty members of GMRT explained the students the fundament working. 4. The students came across the different types of anteenas and their working. 5. They also highed the project undergoing at GMRT regarding the collecttion of Environmental parameter collection and its analysis.
3.One project group of the project entitled “Intelligent Ambulance With Patient Monitoring” prepared by Raut Purab (4139), Solanki Darshak(4142), Rananavare Akshay(4137) group no. G10, Guided by Prof. A.P.Rao has participated in “Project Competition 2013” arranged by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer, IEEE, Communication Society Chapter, Pune section on 16th march 2013. The students have received positive feedback from IEEE member judges and a certificate of participation on presenting the project in the competition.
4.The welcome ceremony for SE students is organized by TE students on 04/08/2012, Saturday, at 1.30 PM in the seminar hall. All faculty and Nonteaching have enjoyed the program conducted by students. The program ended with a snacks party at 4PM.
- A blood donation camp is organized by TESA in association with NSS unit of JSCoE on 9th Aug. 2012, inaugurated by Principal, Dr.M.G.Jadhav at 10 AM. The activity is sponsored by Lion’s club and 130 students have donated blood.
6.TESA student members have organized “Teacher’s day”on 5th sept with a cultural program to show the respect towards their teachers. All students, faculty and non-teaching staff have participated in the function that has ended with a Tea-party.
- TESA has celebrated An Engineer’s Day on Saturday 15th Sep 2012 with conduction of An Intercollegiate Technical Event “ Tech-Tathawa’-12”. The program begun with an inaugural function in presence of the well-known personalities Mr. Shriram Shinde Assistant Editor Sakal Times, Mr. Prsad Ramdasi, GM, TCS (Embedded system), Pune, Principal Dr. M. G. Jadhav, Dept Head Prof. R. P. Borole, Prof. G. S. Mani, Coordinator of Telecommunication Engineering Student Association (TESA) Dr. A. P. Rao, and the Student coordinator Mr. Kiran Garudkar.
Academic year 2011-12
- A welcome party to the new SE TESA student members is organized by the TE students on 30th july 2011 at 2.30 PM in JSIMR hall. The principal of the institute is invited to inaugurate the function. Other principals and Directors are also invited for the program that is concluded with a cultural event and a snacks party.
- A blood donation camp through “Acharya anand rishiraj pune blood bank” is organized, sponsored by “Lions club of pune status” on 20-08-2011 at 212 hall of E&Tc department. Prof.M.G.Jadhav, Principal has inaugurated the function at 11 AM. 90 students and faculty has participated in the acivity and selected 61 students have donated blood. Majority of students were from E&Tc department and about 20% students were from rest of the departments of JSCoE. The organizer of the blood bank was Mr. Yogesh Burande. Lion Shreyas Dixit and Lion Pushkaraj of Lions club of Pune status have distributed the mementoes to the blood doners. Dr. Kharat and team has worked for medical setup for the activity. The student organizers were Saurabh Nanaware, Sudhir Mali, Myrah Pinto and Dhanshree Barbole of TE and H.Khardile, Monika Monali, Pawan Mathadhikari and Swapnil Budde of SE who have taken pains for the success of the function.
- 3. A expert lecture on “Networking and Cisco Certification and international certification with Microsoft & Orecle” is organized for BE students in seminar hall of CSE department at 11 AM. The program details are introduced by Dr.Rao and the function is inaugurated by Head of E&Tc department, Prof. Borole by welcoming the expert speakars with a garland. Mr. Prahar and Mr.Ashutosh from “Kar-Rox Technology Ltd., Pune” were the speakars. Mr.Ashutosh have additionally guided the students about “interview skills”. The function is concluded with a cup of tea.