To be recognized as a center of education for aspiring mechanical engineer catering ever changing needs of industry and society.
M1. To nurture responsible mechanical engineers by providing conducive
M2.To inculcatecreativity & innovations amongst students to meet
Challenges of society through effective implementation of curriculum.
Programme Educational Objectives
PEO 1:-Graduateshall have abilities to pursue professional career.
PEO 2:-Graduates shall have an ability to work in core and diversified fields
exhibiting team work and leadership.
PEO 3:-Graduates shall have an ability to adapt dynamic environment of
society through life-long learning.
The Department of Mechanical Engg.is headed by Prof. Pradeep A. Patil and is supported by a team of 38 teaching and 15 non-teaching staff. The department consists of 15 well-equipped laboratories with a total investment of Rs.13, 898,616.99
The students of Mechanical Engg. have formed an association Mechanical Engineering Students’ Association (MESA) on 20th march 2006 under the guidance of DOME staff.
The various activities that can be conducted under MESA are:
- Organizing University/State/National level Technical events.
- Arranging guest lectures of eminent personalities from industry.
- Arranging different competitions such as debating, quiz etc.
- Arranging industrial visits and study tools.
- Celebration of Engineer’s day, teachers’ day etc.
MESA provides platform…
- To develop the all-round personality of students.
- To implement innovative ideas in the technical field and boost their Confidence.
- To have an industry institute interaction.
- To strengthen Training & Placement cell.
TOTAL LABS INVESTMENT
|SR NO||NAME OF THE LAB||TOTAL INVESTMENT/COST IN RS. TILL AUG 2016|
|3||POWER PLANT ENGG.||1,001,000.00|
|4||THEORY OF MACHINE||395,588.00|
|9||H & P||188,274.00|
|10||REFRIGERATION & A/C||265,847.99|
|16||PG COMP LAB||783,930.00|
|GRAND TOTAL RS.||13,898,616.99|