- The E&TC department has been started with an intake capacity of 60 students in June 2004. Now current intake capacity is 120 students.
- The faculties engage themselves in routine teaching in classroom and experimentation in laboratories throughout the semester.
- In additions, a good number of research publications in Journals and National & International conference’s proceedings have been published.
- Quite a good and advance instrumentation has been observed e.g. logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, DSO etc. in many of laboratories.
- The department has ‘Electronics students association’ (TESA) in which additional curricular activities for overall development of student is observed.
- The department has well qualified, young, enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated staff.
The department has 14 well equipped laboratories viz Basic Electronics Lab, Instrumentation and Control Lab, Communication lab, Digital Electronics Lab ,Analog Circuit Lab, Computer Lab, ME Research Computer Network lab ,VLSI Lab , Power Lab ,Embedded & ADSP lab, Microprocessor and Microcontroller lab, Electronics & Design Lab .