Department of Electronics & Telecommunication
To be recognized as a center for human resource development for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering serving society.
- To imbibe core and professional competencies in students by providing conducive academic environment.
- To provide platform for innovations and entrepreneurship by undertaking real time problems.
- To nurture the student for academic excellence through personal attention using quality teaching learning.
- To motivate and guide the students for higher education and entrepreneurship development.
- To make student responsible for social and economic development of the country through recent trends of E&TC
- The E&TC department has been started with an intake capacity of 60 students in June 2004. Now current intake capacity is 120 students.
- The faculties engage themselves in routine teaching in classroom and experimentation in laboratories throughout the semester.
- In additions, a good number of research publications in Journals and National & International conference’s proceedings have been published.
- Quite a good and advance instrumentation has been observed e.g. logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, DSO etc. in many of laboratories.
- The department has ‘Electronics students association’ (TESA) in which additional curricular activities for overall development of student is observed.
- The department has well qualified, young, enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated staff.
The department has 14 well equipped laboratories viz Basic Electronics Lab, Instrumentation and Control Lab, Communication lab, Digital Electronics Lab ,Analog Circuit Lab, Computer Lab, ME Research Computer Network lab ,VLSI Lab , Power Lab ,Embedded & ADSP lab, Microprocessor and Microcontroller lab, Electronics & Design Lab .