Jayawant Public School has a bus service to take children to and fro from the school.
- Each School bus of Jayawant Public School has a trained driver and a lady attendant who is equipped with a mobile phone.
- Each School bus of Jayawant Public School has fire extinguisher, bag carrier, first aid box and emergency contact no.
- Each School bus of Jayawant Public School avail the speed governor certificate.
The details of bus routes pick – up and drop – off points, time schedules and bus charges will be provided by the school at the time of admission of students.
JSPM’S, JAYAWANT PUBLIC SCHOOL (CBSE BOARD)
Sr.No 27/7, Uruli Devachi, Handewadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune 412308,Office:-020-65000208
ANNUAL FEES STRUCTURE FOR A.Y.2017-2018
|SECTION||TOTAL FEES||ADMISSION FEES||ANNUAL FEES|
|(FOR EACH CLASS)|
|PRIMARY (I, II,III, IV,V)||47000||10000||37000|
|PRIMARY (VI,VII,VIII,IX )||48000||10000||38000|
Bus Fees Structure for A.Y.2017-2018
|Bus km||Bus Fee||Bus km||Bus Fee|
|0 to 3km||9200||10 to 15 km||18400|
|3 to 5 km||12700||15 to 20 km||20700|
|5 to km 10||15000||20 to 25 km||23000|
1) ADMISSION FEES RS.10000/- IS NON-REFUNDABLE FEES.
2) PAYMENT MODE: – WE ACCEPT ONLY CASH BUT THROUGH JMCC CHALLAN SYSTEM.
3) LADY ATTENDANTS ARE COMPULSARY IN ALL BUSES.