We believe to develop the students keeping the main objectives of education as the ultimate aim to be achieved. And for that we provide-
- Good Schooling to provide best possible education.
- Primarily aiming to develop in the student quality of integrity, honesty, trust, tolerance and compassion, to foster a scientific temper within the bonds of humanism.
- To help the students to become a meaningful part of his environment.
- To assists the students to unfold their latent talents and capacities and to help them to grow to the highest possible level in as many fields as possible for each individual.
- In addition, to facilitating their physical, mental, spiritual, aesthetic and ethical growth the school invest them with an indomitable spirit.
- We Endeavour to instill in them the quality of self worth and they will be motivated in life to do right things.
- We focus to develop communication skills, leadership qualities, and life skills, such as problem solving, realistic goal setting, self confidence, decision making, independent thought etc.
- Although high academic achievement is undoubtedly our Endeavour, Our goal is the development of the child’s total personality- self discipline, self reliance, alertness, team work, concern for others, to be in harmony with nature, are some important traits we are trying to inculcate.
- The intellectual development of the child i.e. To encourage his/her use of language, help the child to learn, stimulate his/her curiosity and lay the foundation for the development of conceptual learning.
- The aesthetic development of the child, i.e. To give the child an opportunity to experiment with a variety of material, art and music, encourage the child to be creative and expressive, also awaken in the child a growing awareness and appreciation of beauty.
- The physical development of the child, i.e. To help the child to use his/her body effectively by providing space to play, training in personal hygiene and conducting eye and dental checkup.
- The creation of an effective transition from home to school i.e. provides mutually supportive conditions for the child’s development both at home and School.
- Inculcation of moral values, i.e. to respect teachers & elders and the helping staff, develop team spirit and place others before self.
JSPM’S JAYAWANT PUBLIC SCHOOL
SR.NO.27/7, HANDEWADI ROAD, URULI DEVACHI HADAPSAR, PUNE – 411308
CONTACT NO: 020-65000208
MOBILE NO: 7722045476