“Imbibe better Pharmacy practices among pharmacy aspirants to maintain community health.”
- To develop community pharmacist through practical and co curricular activities
- To establish effective teaching learning process
- To improvise responsibility among students regarding community services through extracurricular activity
JSPM’s, Jayawant Institute of Pharmacy is a private self financing institution approved by Govt of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, affiliated to MSBTE and approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
It is one of the excellent colleges in the state of Maharashtra, known for its excellent Academics, imparting value added education and nurturing budding Pharmacist. It offers exceptional preparation from students for profession, that require technological sophistication, an innovative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Did you know?
1) MSBTE has rated our institute through academic monitoring as “excellent” and graded ‘A’ since last 5 years consecutively.
2) Our student, Mr. Sohan Lal, has been awarded 17th Rank in the state securing, 87.2% Marks in Final year D. Pharm examination and overall good results consecutively since its inception.
3) This institute has track record of excellent practical and value added education in Community Pharmacy and one of the top Institution in the country.
4) This institute has organized, ‘Pharmacist Registration Camp’, where 259 diploma Pharmacy graduates has registered as Pharmacist from across the region. This is record not yet broken by any organization to complete registrations in a single day.
5) This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized State Level Technical Quiz competition of MSBTE for the Pharmacy students.
6) This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized, first content updating program of MSBTE for Pharmacy Teachers in the state. Uptill now five such programs has organized here.
7) This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized State Level Technical Paper presentation completion of MSBTE for D. Pharm students in the country.
- This is the first Pharmacy Institute, which has organized updating traning program “Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Laboratory Technicians of Pharmacy colleges in India for affiliated colleges of MSBTE.
- We have organized one day, training program ‘Handling of Laboratory Animals’ Where whooping 277 registered delegates, out of which 159 registered delegates are from B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Researchers, PhD, Faculty & industry persons has attended workshop.
- This is the first D. Pharmacy College in the country, which has organized MSBTE carrier fair static with more than 5500 outside aspirants visited the fair in college and 30 registered exhibitors has participated, 8 speakers guided the audience.
- We have organized, first five day week workshop on,`Identifation of Medicinal plants in the country.
- We have organized, first five day week workshop on, ‘Panchakarma’ method of treating the patients in the state.
- We have organized first five day week workshop on exclusive ‘Patient counselling’ in the country.
- We are the first to organize industry sponsored series of workshops and seminars of Pharmacy for over period of last six years continiously in the country.
- We were the first to start inhouse Pharmacy imparting practical training during the course of study in the country.
- We are the first to organized successfully Pharmacy college Principals conference in the country.
- We have the highest number of campus placement for D.Pharm course in the country.
- We are the first to recognize as RAC center by MSBTE amongst private colleges conductingPharm course.
- We are the first organization to provide free distribution of medicines & medical care to “Warkari” during the Wari (devotes walking from Dehu to Pandharpur a stretch of around 250 km every year)
- We are the first Pharmacy college in the country to take up the river cleaning project & awareness to improve health of the public, affected due to river water pollution at ‘Pavana’ river.