The admission process of first year of three-year post degree course in Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)is governed by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Mumbai, the competent authority. For rules, regulations and schedule of admission process, the interested candidates may visit the website www.dte.org.in.
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward class candidate from Maharashtra only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by Indian universities and having studied mathematics or statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
2.Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and having studied mathematics or statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination can also appear for MAH-MCA-CET-2015 but shall have to fulfill the basic qualification as mentioned above i.e. passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward class candidate from Maharashtra only)
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Maharashtra State candidates through CAP:
2.1: For First Year MCA
- Candidate should be an Indian National & should possess basic qualification as specified above.
- Appeared and qualified in the Common Entrance Test MAH-MCA-CET 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions to OMS candidates:
3.1: For First Year MCA
- Candidate should be an Indian National & should possess basic qualification as specified above
- Appeared and qualified in AIMCET 2015 / MAH-MCA-CET 2015 for seeking admission to MCA.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to J & K Migrant candidates:
- a) Candidate should be an Indian National and should possesss basic qualification as specified in rule no. 2.1
b) Appeared and qualified in the Common Entrance Test MAH-MCA-CET 2015 conducted by the Competent Authority for the academic year 2015-2016.
Note: 1.The candidates who have passed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of ComputerScience (BCS), Bachelor of Science (Computer/Information Technology) degree courses are not requiredto fulfill the requirement of having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 levelor higher level examination
2.Any issues related with eligibility shall be decided by the Competent Authority.
For further details visit DTE website: http:/www.dte.org.in or email: email@example.com
For institute level admission candidates will have to submit their 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo id proof either by email, by post or in person. Once the documents are verified the students will be informed of further procedure of admission either by mail or phone or in person.
In case the student is selected for institute level admission he/she will have to take the admission within the stipulated date specified by the institute by paying the tuition fees and submitting the relevant documents.
- Admission fees will be accepted in the form of DD in favor of “Jayawant Institute of Computer Application (JICA), Pune” payable at Pune.
- No Cash will be accepted in account section .
- Submit your cash at Jayawant Multi Co-Operative bank Which is Situated At College Campus.
Education is the most important investment one makes in life. Therefore, various Banks offers you Education Loans, which aims to finance meritorious students who choose to pursue a higher education (professional or technical) in India, with an array of services to choose from and easy repayment options.
All relevant documents and support required to apply for an educational loan will be provided by the Institute.