Bachelor of Pharmacy
|Duration||:||04 years semester pattern|
|Affiliation||:||Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune|
|Approvals||:||Approved by DTE Mumbai and AICTE Delhi, Recognized by PCI|
Eligibility criteria for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject with minimum 45 % marks (40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State.
- Obtained a non zero score in MT-CET 2015 conducted by DTE Mumbai.
Eligibility criteria of Candidates who have passed/passing Diploma in Pharmacy and seeking admission to First Year of Pharmacy:
If seats remain vacant, candidate who have passed the Diploma course in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks and medium of instruction as English from AICTE approved Polytechnics can be considered for admission to First Year B. Pharm, as per the government Rules.
Eligibility criteria for Direct Second Year B. Pharmacy:
Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45 % marks (40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level through centralized admission process(CAP). College code for admission PH 6379.
Documents required for admission
|First Year B. Pharmacy||Direct Second Year B. Pharmacy|
|1. SSC Mark sheet
2. HSC mark Sheet
3. MT-CET 2015 Score card (Pharmacy CET 2015)
4. Leaving Certificate
5. Nationality Certificate
6. Domicile Certificate
7. Caste Certificate (for OBC/NT/SC/ST/SBC)
8.Caste Validity Certificate (for OBC/NT/SC/ST/SBC)
9. Non creamy layer certificate(for OBC/SBC/NT)
10. Income proof certificate (for OBC/EBC)
11. Two passport size photograph
|All the certificate / documents required for admission are same as First Year B. Pharmacy.
Additional documents are
1. D. Pharmacy-I year mark sheet
2. D. Pharmacy-II year mark sheet
Please click here http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/PH2015/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx