|Duration||:||04 years (1st to 3rd Year – Semester Pattern (Ist to VIth Sem.) and 4th Year – Annual pattern)|
|Affiliation||:||Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune|
|Approvals||:||Approved by DTE Mumbai and AICTE Delhi, Recognized by PCI|
Eligibility criteria for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject
- Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition)
- Obtained a non zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology added together at MT-CET 2015
- Rounding of percentage of marks for deciding eligibility for admission.
In case percentage, marks (converted out of 10) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational Subjects added together at HSC (std.XI), comes in fraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded of as explained in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
Example:If the percentage of marks comes out to be 39.50% to 39.9% then it shall be rounded to 40% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 39.01% to 39.49% then it shall be rounded to 39%.
Eligibility criteria of Candidates who have passed/passing Diploma in Pharmacy and seeking admission to First Year of Pharmacy:
If seats remain vacant, Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks and medium of instruction as English from AICTE approved Polytechnics can be considered for admission to First Year B. Pharm, as per the government Rules.
Second Year B. Pharmacy
The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
Please click here http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/PH2015/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
Duration: 4 semesters (2 Years)
Affiliation: Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Approved by DTE Mumbai and AICTE Delhi, Recoganized by PCI.
Approvals: Approved by DTE Mumbai and AICTE Delhi, Recognized by PCI
Specializations: Quality Assurance Techniques
Intake Capacity: 18
To be eligible for First Year Post Graduate Course in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) admission, the candidate should
- The candidate should be an Indian National and who possess bachelors degree of equivalent in Pharmacy from any AICTE approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC/ST category AND Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Should have non-zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET 2015, if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT 2015 nor having valid and qualified GPAT 2015 All India Rank / Total Score.
- In case percentage, marks in the B. Pharmacy Examination comes in fraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded off as explained in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
Example: If the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.50% to 49.99% then it shall be rounded to 50% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 49.01% to 49.49% then it shall be rounded to 49%.
Note : Qualifying the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is compulsory for awarding any fellowship. However, it is not mandatory for seeking admission to the M. Pharm. Course.
Please click here http://mpharm15.dtemaharashtra.org/mpharm15/
Registration as a Post-graduate student is essential within one month of his/her admission to the course.
The Postgraduate student in the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences will not be permitted to register his/her name simultaneously for Diploma or Degree course of University of Pune or any other College / Institution.
Go Ahead, Select a Department
JSPM`s Charak College of Pharmacy and Research
Gat No. 720/1&2, Wagholi, Pune-Nagar Road, Pune – 412 207
Tel: (020) 27051170-75
Telefax No.: (020) 27051172