Laurels of Blossom's
Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones....
TIMES NIE Dated: 5-12-2017
Patience, Perspiration and Persistence wrote unbeatable Story for Blossom’s Success
- Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!!
- JSPM’S BLOSSOM PUBLIC SCHOOL Tathwade Pune, Ranked NO.1 Position in PCMC zone consequently for Second time Under National curriculum of CBSE Schools.(Survey Done By TOI).Our road was challenging but we achieved an excellent Position under the able guidance of Principal Mrs.Joytsana Mishra, mentorship of Management Team work of all teachers,Staff members along with the Support & co-opertion of Parents and Students.
Awards and Achievements of School
- PCMC Topper & Pune city 2nd Topper Mast. Abhishek Kumar
( 97.8 % Class XII. CBSE Board-2014-15)
- Blossom Public School, Tathawade, Pune, the Best School of PCMC 2014-15(Declared by Times of India)
- Pune City Topper Abhishek Kumar (Class X-CBSE Board-2013-14)
1. Blossom Public School, Tathawade Ranked First among Pune’s top National CBSE School curriculum survey conducted by Times of India & published in the Times of India of 23rd Dec.2014.
2. Mrs. Smriti Irani, Honorable HRD Minister, Govt. of India has appreciated few schools from all over India for their commitment, dedication & efforts in the field of education..Mrs.Jyotsna Mishra,The Principal of Blossom Public School,Tathawade is also one among them.Sec & Sr. Sec Co-ordinator Mrs. Bhavna Rai,was also appreciated for her efforts in the field of education .The other Teaching faculty who are honored for their efforts are TGT – Maths Miss. Poonam Singh, TGT – Sci Mrs. Savita Waghchoure, TGT -SST Miss. Dolly Thakur and Mrs. Umeet Kaur TGT English.
3. The Principal of Blossom Public School Mrs.Jyotsna Mishra was Awarded-
i) Karamveer Chakra Samman 2014
ii) Avantika award for best principal for the year 2011,2013,2015
iii) Rajiv Gandhi award in 2003 for best principal
|Students awarded at State/National/International level|
|Sr.No||Student Name||Course||Year||Award &Position||Level|
|1||Mayank Singh||III – J||14-15||Karate – Gold||State & National|
|2||Paramveer Singh||XI – A||14-15||Wireless Robotics – 1st Prize (Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|3||Ruturaj Patil||XI – A||14-15||Wireless Robotics – 1st Prize (Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|4||Anjali Pandey||XI – A||14-15||Wireless Robotics – 1st Prize (Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|5||Saisha Singne||XI – A||14-15||Wireless Robotics – 2ndt Prize (Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|6||Tanushree Sharma||XI – A||14-15||Wireless Robotics – 2ndt Prize (Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|7||Soham Marathe||VI-B||14-15||Wired Robotics – 1st Prize(Mumbai IIT,Powai)||National|
|8||Sakshi Shukla||IX- D||14-15||Awarded as Young Journalist by Times of India|
|9||Shruti Shukla||XI-B||14-15||Achieved 2nd rank in CBSE National Level Group Math Olympiad.||CBSE National Level|
|10||Kavita Sahu||VIII – D||14-15||4X100 M relay (Running)Bronze||CBSE,National|
|11||Shreya Patil||VIII-C||14-15||4X100 M relay (Running)Bronze||CBSE,National|
|12||Muskan Mallik||VIII-C||14-15||4X100 M relay (Running) Bronze,||CBSE,National|
|13||Sherwani Ektate||VIII-D||14-15||4X100 M relay (Running) Bronze,||CBSE,National|
|14||Amit Sakhare||VII-C||14-15||Karate – Gold Medal||National|
|15||Yash Deshmukh||VII – B||14-15||Karate – Bronze||National|
|16||Mihir Bhansali||IX – D||14-15||Awarded with Rs.5000 cash prize in Sakal Drawing Competition.||District Level|
|18||Aadesh Nitin Patil||III – J||14-15||Champion award in abacus||State Level|
|19||Vrushali Vichare||III – J||14-15||Runner up award in abacus||State Level|