Admission Procedure

Admission Procedure –  PG Programs (MBA & MCA)

The admission in MCA and MBA  can be taken in two ways one is through CAP (80% of seats) and the other is through Management Quota (20% of seats).

Eligibility:  

Candidates must have a bachelors degree from a recognized university (appearing candidates are also eligible). Candidate should have secured minimum 50% aggregate in graduation (45% in case of reserved category). For MCA, Candidate must have Mathematics/ statistics or Business Mathematics in 10+2 in any one year of graduation. And should have valid MH-MCA-CET or MAMI-MCA-CET  score. For MBA, candidate should have valid MH-MBA-CET score or All India entrance tests score like CAT/MAT/ATMA etc or AMMI-MBA-CET score.

Through CAP:-

Admission Process is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for 80 % of the institute seats.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the CET Form

– Give CET Exam

–  Get documents verified at ARC centre.

– Select college by filling option form ( round I & II And Round III Counselling)

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

Management Seats :-

Students may also apply to the institute directly for the institute level seats ( 20% of seats).

 

Admission Procedure – First Year Engineering

The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to First Year Engineering. The admission in First Year Engineering can be taken in two ways one is through CAP (80% of seats) and the other is through Management Quota (20% of seats).

Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate :

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject

AND

Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject added together.

AND

Obtained a positive Composite score* i.e., score obtained after adding 50% of JEE (Main) 2015 (Paper 1) marks percentile and 50% of Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Examination) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks percentile.

 

Eligibility Criteria for All India Candidates (Maharashtra & OMS):

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology

/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject

AND

Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject added together.

AND

Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2015 (Paper 1) given by CBSE

 

Through CAP:-

Admission Process is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for 80 % of the institute seats.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the CET Form

– Give CET Exam

–  Get documents verified at ARC centre.

– Select college by filling option form ( round I & II And Round III Counselling)

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

 

Management Seats :-

Students may also apply to the institute directly for the institute level seats ( 20% of seats).

 

For More Information, refer to the following Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

 

Admission Procedure – Diploma in Engineering

The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to Diploma in  Engineering. The admission in First Year Engineering can be taken in two ways one is through CAP (80% of seats) and the other is through Management Quota (20% of seats).

Eligibility Criteria:

 Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State/ Outside Maharashtra State / Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ Government of India Nominee Candidates for admission to First year of diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology:

 Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects  Maths/ Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks.

Through CAP:-

Admission Process is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for 80 % of the institute seats.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the Application form at ARC centre

–  Get documents verified at ARC centre.

– Merit list is displayed by DTE.

– Select college by filling option form

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

Management Seats :-

Students may also apply to the institute directly for the institute level seats ( 20% of seats).

For More Information, refer to the following Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

Admission Procedure – Diploma in Pharmacy

The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to Diploma in  Pharmacy. The admission for Diploma in Pharmacy can be taken in two ways one is through CAP (80% of seats) and the other is through Management Quota (20% of seats).

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects  Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English as one of subject.

Through CAP:-

Admission Process is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for 80 % of the institute seats.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the Application form

–  Get documents verified at ARC centre.

– Merit list is displayed by DTE.

– Select college by filling option form

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

Management Seats :-

Students may also apply to the institute directly for the institute level seats ( 20% of seats).

For More Information, refer to the following Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

 

Admission Procedure – Bachelor in Pharmacy(B.Pharm)

The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to Bachelor in  Pharmacy. The admission for Bachelor in Pharmacy can be taken in two ways, one is through CAP (80% of seats) and the other is through Management Quota (20% of seats).

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed  the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects  Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English as one of subject. Should secure atleast 50% of marks.

Through CAP:-

Admission Process is centralized conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for 80 % of the institute seats.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the MH-CET-PH application Form

– Give CET Exam

–  Get documents verified at ARC centre.

– Merit list will be displayed

– Select college by filling option form ( round I & II And Round III Counselling)

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

Management Seats :-

Students may also apply to the institute directly for the institute level seats ( 20% of seats).

For More Information, refer to the following Website : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in

 

Admission Procedure – Bachelor in Education(B.Ed)

The National Council for Teacher Education is the Competent Authority for admission to Bachelor in  Education. The admission for Bachelor in Education can be taken only through CAP rounds (100% of seats). Admission is given purely on merit and in accordance with Savitribai Phule  Pune  University, Pune regulations.

Eligibility Criteria:

A citizen of India who has passed a degree examination Savitribai Phule  Pune  University, Pune-07 or any other recognized University in India or aboard recognized equivalent through 10+2+3 pattern of education  obtaining 50% of marks in aggregate of all the subjects he/she studied for 3 years is eligible for admission to B.Ed. Course.

Minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility in the case of SC/ST, Category students shall be 45% in their Degree   Course.

Steps to be followed :

– Fill the B.Ed-CET application Form

– Appear for  B.Ed-CET Exam

–  Merit list will be displayed

– Select college by filling option form ( round I, II, III and Round IV Counselling)

– Take admission based on the college allotment.

For More Information, refer to the following Website : www.ncte-India.org

Reporting at Admission Center

  1. The candidates are required to note the schedule of the admission round from the MVAMSA, Aurangabad. They should appear the round as per the merit. The candidate shall report personally to the admission authorities of the concerned admission center as mentioned in the rules, on the date and time indicated by the admission cell.
  2. Physically handicapped students should bring a doctors certificates which mentions them being physically handicapped. (1 Seat)